Kanban is a card-based view of your Projects, Opportunities, or Leads. With a selected pipeline at the top, the kanban view displays up to 200 records in movable cards below each stage of the pipeline.
Note: Kanban view only shows current leads and not leads that have been converted to opportunities and closed.
To view projects or opportunities in the Kanban view you'll need:
- A pipeline
- Projects or Opportunities assigned to the pipeline
- A custom List View
To view your Projects, Opportunities, or Leads in a kanban view
For Leads, skip to step 3.
- Click the gear icon to add a new List View.
- Click the gear icon again and select your columns. The first two columns in your list will appear on the kanban cards below the record's name and — in the case of an Opportunity — its value.
- Click the grid icon and select Kanban View.
- When switching from the grid view to the kanban view for the first time, the user will need to select a default pipeline. To change the pipeline in the future, you would need to delete custom list view and create a new one with a new pipeline as you can only select a pipeline one time.
You can move a Project or Opportunity to the next stage by clicking and dragging it over. When you drop it under a stage with activity sets, the tasks and events in the set will be created.
- A warning icon in the corner of a card means there are no tasks due in the near future, indicating that a customer or deal might need attention.
- Click the record name or three-dot menu to view or take action on the record.