If you've created a custom app, you might need to make updates in the future. Editing the details of an app, like the description or icon, can be done at any time by an Insightly administrator.
How to edit details
- Go to System Settings > Custom Apps.
- Click the three-dot menu next to your app. Select Edit this App.
- Under App Details, edit the name and description.
- >Under App Branding, edit the color and icon.
- Under App Defaults, select the Start Object from the dropdown, which determines which page opens by default when the custom app loads. Admins can choose the home screen or any of the objects present in the custom app. It is set to the home screen by default.
- Select which dashboard will appear by default on the home screen using the Home Dashboard dropdown.
- For every object present in the custom app, choose which list view will appear by default using the associated List View dropdowns. If the object is removed later, the list view settings for that object will be deleted and the dropdown will be removed.
- Check the Override Users Selected Dashboard checkbox to force the admin's chosen dashboard to appear by default on every user's home screens.
- Check the Override Users Selected List Views checkbox to force the admin’s chosen list views to appear by default on all user's list views.
- Click Save.