Kanban is a card-based view of your projects, opportunities, or leads. With a selected pipeline at the top, the kanban view displays movable cards and the records in each stage of your progress.
To view projects or opportunities in the kanban view you'll need:
- A pipeline
- Projects or opportunities assigned to the pipeline
- A custom list view
To view your projects, opportunities, or leads in a kanban view:
For leads, skip to step 3.
- Click the gear icon to add a new list view.
- Click the gear icon again and select your columns. The first two columns in your list will appear on the kanban cards below the record's name and — in the case of an opportunity — its value.
- Click the grid icon and select Kanban View.
In the kanban view, you can move a project or opportunity to the next stage by clicking and dragging it over. When you drop it in the new stage's column, the activity sets in that stage will be triggered, just like changing the status in any other view.
- A warning icon in the corner of a card displays when there are no tasks due in the near future, indicating that the item might need attention.
- Click the record name or three-dot menu to view or take action on the record.