Kanban is a card-based view of your projects, opportunities, or leads. With a selected pipeline at the top, the kanban view displays up to 200 records in movable cards below each stage of the pipeline.
Note: The records that appear in the Kanban view are selected automatically. This cannot be altered.
To view projects or opportunities in the kanban view you'll need:
- A pipeline
- Projects or opportunities assigned to the pipeline
- A custom list view
To view your projects, opportunities, or leads in a kanban view
For leads, skip to step 3.
- Click the gear icon to add a new list view.
- Click the gear icon again and select your columns. The first two columns in your list will appear on the kanban cards below the record's name and — in the case of an opportunity — its value.
- Click the grid icon and select Kanban View.
You can move a project or opportunity to the next stage by clicking and dragging it over. When you drop it under a stage with activity sets, the tasks and events in the set will be created.
- A warning icon in the corner of a card means there are no tasks due in the near future, indicating that a customer or deal might need attention.
- Click the record name or three-dot menu to view or take action on the record.