If you prefer to have a contact reflect the address and phone number of a linked organization, you can use the Bulk Edit feature of mass maintenance to do that. First, select your contact population. There are many ways to sort your data:
- Individually selecting a record.
- In groups, using tags or custom filters.
- By the default dropdown views.
- Copy Phone Numbers from default linked Organization to Contact
- Copy Addresses from default linked Organization to Contact
Select the option(s) you want and click the Save Bulk Edits button. Your contacts will now reflect the changes you selected.