While Insightly CRM comes with standard fields, like name, phone number, and email address, you will probably want to add more of these as well as your own specialized fields.
Common examples of custom fields include billing ID numbers, contract renewal dates, project types, and referral information. You can even group your fields under their own expandable sections.
Things to know
- Only Insightly administrators can create custom fields.
- You can create fields for contacts, organizations, opportunities, projects, and leads.
- Each Insightly subscription plan limits the number of custom fields you can create. See our pricing page for the custom field limit on your plan.
- Custom field groups help you organize and order your fields into sections.
- After creating a field, you can clone it for other objects.
- By mapping custom lead fields and custom opportunity fields, your field values can be copied from a converted lead or opportunity to the new records that Insightly automatically creates for you.
- There are up to 14 types of fields, depending on whether you are using Insightly Classic or the new Insightly.