While Insightly CRM comes with standard fields, like name, phone number, and email address, you will probably want to add more of these as well as your own specialized fields.
Common examples of custom fields include billing ID numbers, contract renewal dates, project types, and referral information. You can even group your fields under their own expandable sections.
Each Insightly subscription plan limits the number of custom fields you can create per object.
- 2 custom fields per object
- 50 custom fields per object
- 100 custom fields per object
- 200 custom fields per object
Custom fields will also count towards your storage limits.
Things to know
- Only Insightly administrators can create custom fields.
- You can create fields for Contacts, Organizations, Opportunities, Projects, Leads, Tasks, Events, Products, Price Books Entries, Quotes, and Custom Objects.
- Custom field groups help you organize and order your fields into sections.
- After creating a field, you can clone it for other objects.
- By mapping custom lead fields and custom opportunity fields, your field values can be copied from a converted lead or opportunity to the new records that Insightly automatically creates for you.
- There are up to 16 types of fields, depending on whether you are using Insightly Classic or the new Insightly.