When creating a custom app, you can add or remove standard and custom objects and arrange them in any order you want. If you make a mistake or need to add more objects, admins can come back and edit them at any time.
To edit objects:
- Go to System Settings > Custom Apps.
- Select your app from the list.
- Choose Selected Objects from the menu. Click Edit Objects.
- Add objects by selecting them from the Available Objects list and using the right arrow to add them to the Selected Objects list.
- Remove objects by selecting them from the Selected Objects list and using the left arrow to move them back to the Available Objects list.
- Click Save Selected Objects.