When you create a custom app, you have full control over which profiles have access to it. Administrators can add or remove profiles while creating the app or edit them as needed.
To edit profile assignments:
- Go to System Settings > Custom Apps.
- Select your app from the list.
- Choose Assigned Profiles. Click Edit Profiles.
- Add profiles by selecting them from the Available Profiles list and using the right arrow to add them to the Assigned Profiles list.
- Remove profiles by selecting them from the Assigned Profiles list and using the left arrow to move them back to the Available Profiles list.
- Click Save Assigned Profiles.