To start adding images to records, admins will need to create an image custom field and add it to their page layouts.
To create an image custom field:
- Go to System Settings > Objects and Fields.
- Select an object.
- Go to Object Fields. Click New Field.
- Select the Image field type. Click Next.
- Fill out the required fields. Click Save Custom Field.
You will see a confirmation message once your field has been successfully created. Once the field has been added to your page layout, you can start adding images to your records.
To add an image:
- Click the Pencil icon in the upper right corner of your record.
- Locate your image field and click Browse.
- Select an image from your files. Click Save.
Images must be PNG, JPG, or JPEG.