Quotes are used to give your prospective customers a clear understanding of the cost of your services. You can create multiple Quotes, which will be recorded in the Related tab of the Opportunity they are attached to.
To create a Quote
- Go to Opportunities. Open your record.
- Go to the Related tab. In the Quotes section, click New Quote.
- Enter the details, such as the name and status of your Quote.
- Click Save.
Next, you will need to add Products to your Quote.
To Add Products
- Open the Quote. Go to the Related tab.
- In Quote Line Items, select Add Products.
- Set the Price Book.
- Click Add Products again.
- Add the Products by clicking the plus symbol to the right of their name.
If you change a Product's standard price later, your Quote price will not change.
- Edit the Sale Price, Quantity, and Discount of the Products.
- Click Save Products.
Once you have created your Quote in Insightly, you can generate a PDF version to send to your prospective client.
Don't forget to Sync your Quote with its Opportunity to keep it up to date.