CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. In general, it's a tool you use to manage your business relationships. It's not just about keeping track of a contact's information - it's about who they work for, what you need to do for them, and how to keep them happy.
Insightly's Admin's Guide (users can find their guide here) is designed to guide you as you explore and set up your brand new CRM. Follow the steps below to help you get up and running with your account.
First, let's show you around.
1. Navigating around Insightly
2. Different ways to access Insightly
3. Personalize your User Settings
Objects, records, and fields
5. Building Blocks: Objects, records, and fields
6. What are Insightly's standard objects?
7. Using Insightly to manage sales
8. First steps for administrators
Customizing Insightly for your team
9. Learn how to use System Settings to customize your CRM
10. Customizing Insightly: Custom Fields and Page Layouts
11. Customizing Contact management
Now, start importing your data
15. Importing overview and tips
17. Importing records with custom fields
Learn about reporting and dashboards
18. Overview of Advanced Reporting
19. Introduction to Dashboards
Finally, set up your team
20. Planning your users and data imports
21. Introduction to Simple and Advanced Permissions