You'll want to make at least two trusted users administrators to help manage your account. Making all users admins is generally not a good idea.
Making a user an administrator allows them to:
- Access and change system settings (add new users, create custom fields, etc.).
- View, edit, or delete any record, regardless of permissions and visibility settings.
- Access and change billing settings.
- Cancel and delete your account.
- Make other users administrators.
If a user has just been added, they will need to complete their registration before you can make the changes below.
You can tell if you're an administrator by looking for System Settings in your profile menu. Only administrators will see this option.
When you're using Advanced Permissions, assigning an administrator to a profile will revoke their administrative privileges. Removing those privileges using the steps below will make them a Standard User.
To make a user an administrator:
- Go to the System Settings > Users page.
- Click on a user's name.
- Click Edit User.
- Select Administrator from the Profile dropdown.
- Click Save User Details.