Depending on the whether your account is using Simple Permissions or Advanced Permissions, there are a few different ways to check and manage your users' settings.
Settings for Simple Permissions and Advanced Permissions
With both Simple Permissions and Advanced Permissions, you can:
More settings for Advanced Permissions
In addition to the settings above, Advanced Permissions includes a link on the user's name to view details about the user's settings.
All of the following information is available on the User Details page.
- User Details includes the user's name, email address/user ID, role, and profile.
- Additional Information includes important dates about the user account, like the last time they logged in.
- Personal Settings are set by the user in User Settings, but many can be changed by the administrator by clicking the Edit User button.
- Managers in Role Hierarchy are the people who can view this user's records through their role connections.
- Profile Permissions display the actions permitted through the user's profile.
- By clicking Edit User, you can change the user's profile, role, and personal settings.