To delete a user, you must be an Insightly administrator. Deleting the user will do four things:
- Prevent the user from logging in.
- Remove the user from all user lists.
- Hide the contact record associated with the deleted user.
- Reassign open items according to your selections in step 3, below.
No data will be lost. The deleted user will continue to be associated with other records, such as completed tasks or closed projects.
- Go to System Settings > Users.
- Click the three dots to the right of the user's name and select Delete User.
- You will be prompted to reassign the user's open items before deleting their account. Select an active user to take over open tasks, milestones, projects, opportunities, and activity sets.
- If you have a paid subscription and won't be adding a new user to replace the deleted user, reduce the number of users on your account to reduce your monthly subscription cost.