This article is part of the Security & Permissions Guide
With Simple Permissions enabled, there are two types of Insightly users:
- Standard Users can view, edit, or delete any records that they have permission to see. They cannot access system settings to do things like creating custom fields or adding other users.
- Administrators can view all records, change system settings and permissions, and access billing pages to update credit card information or view invoices.
To limit a standard user's access to a record, anyone can edit the record's visibility permissions.
There are no read-only user settings with Simple Permissions.
There are three other permission settings:
- Grant or remove administrator permissions
- Grant or remove the ability to export data
- Make a user the account owner of your paid subscription plan
See more Simple Permissions articles