Microsoft OneDrive files can be linked directly to your Insightly records from the Files section in the Related subtab in your records.
When you click the OneDrive icon, you'll be prompted to log in and authorize access to OneDrive. Click Yes to allow access. (If you have a "OneDrive for Business" account, you will need to log in each time.)
You can disconnect Insightly at any time from OneDrive's application permissions settings.
To link to a file stored in OneDrive:
- Open a record, select the Related subtab, and scroll down to the Files section.
- Click the OneDrive icon to open the file picker. Your browser will need to allow pop-up windows for the file picker to appear.
- If you are looking for files in a folder, click the folder name to open it. Use your backspace key to return to the previous view.
- Tick the circles for the files you would like to link to Insightly and then click Open.
- The files will now appear as links under the Files section of the Related subtab.