The Insightly Sidebar for Outlook brings your Insightly data right into your Outlook inbox. It's available for most customers who are using Outlook with an Office 365 Business subscription. See all the requirements.
If you've subscribed to Office 365 through a third party provider, like GoDaddy, the add-in may not be available to you. Please check with your email provider.
Sidebars are add-ins that can be installed through your Outlook options menu or the Microsoft Office Store.
Install the Insightly Sidebar to get the following benefits.
- View Insightly information about email senders and recipients
- Search through your CRM
- Create new records
From incoming emails:
- Save email messages to Insightly
- Create a new record containing the message content
- Select which records to link or create from your saved email
- Choose whether to save email attachments to Insightly
When sending email:
- Send emails via Insightly, which saves a copy to your CRM
- Use your Insightly email templates in Outlook
- Schedule emails (available on our Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plan)
- View open and click rates in Insightly
If you're using Outlook with Office 365, try the Sidebar. It should help you be more productive by bringing your email and CRM together.