Connect Insightly to MailChimp to import, export, and view your email campaign information.
- You must be an Insightly administrator to enable the integration for your users
- You will need a user's MailChimp API key
- The Insightly MailChimp connector only supports connection with one MailChimp account. Insightly AppConnect can be utilized to integrate with additional accounts if necessary
To connect the Insightly-MailChimp integration
- Go to System Settings > Integrations.
- Click the Install button next to MailChimp.
- In another browser window, log into your MailChimp account and navigate to the API Keys page. Copy the long string of characters in your API key, which you'll need to paste to Insightly. If you don't have an API key, you will need to create one. (See MailChimp's About API Keys article for all the details.)
- Return to Insightly and paste the key in the MailChimp API Key text box.
- Click Install. A confirmation message will display at the top of the page when the connection is complete.
Your users will now be able to export to or import from MailChimp lists. Customers with Plus, Professional, or Enterprise subscription plans can also schedule regular imports from a MailChimp list or segment to keep your CRM up to date with your subscriber list.