If you are seeing permissions errors like "Warning: Insightly does not have sufficient permissions to access your Google Apps domain," you will need to enable Insightly permissions in your G Suite admin console.
If you see the error on the System Settings > Users page in Insightly, this may also indicate that you are not an administrator in both systems.
To verify if your permissions are set up properly:
- Once logged into G Suite, go to your main Gmail page. Click the Settings gear and select Manage this domain.
- Click the Apps icon.
- Select Marketplace Apps.
- Make sure that Insightly is On for everyone.
If Insightly isn't on, click the menu icon and select Turn ON services.
- Click Insightly CRM to view the data permissions.
- Data access should display a green Granted status.
If the status is Approval Needed, click Data access, then click the Grant data access link.
- To enable API access, return to the domain console and select Security.
- Click API reference and tick Enable API access.
If your permissions match these screenshots, and you still see the permissions error, you'll have to contact Google Apps Support for additional help.