Scheduling an import of MailChimp subscribers from one of your lists or segments on a regular basis can help you keep your CRM records up to date.
To set up a scheduled import from one MailChimp list or segment:
- Go to System Settings > Integrations.
- Click Install or Installed next to MailChimp.
- Click Schedule MailChimp Import. A new page will open with your scheduling options.
- Select how you would like MailChimp subscribers to be saved in Insightly. You can choose Insightly Contacts or Insightly Leads.
- Click the Frequency and Recurrence options to select how often and when subscribers are imported. Imports will occur at 5 am on the date or dates you select.
- Daily can include every day or weekdays, only.
- Weekly allows you select one or more days to import once or more times per week.
- Monthly gives you options for a specific date or day of the month.
- Select a Start Date. If you don't want the imports to continue indefinitely, select an End Date, too.
- An email will be sent to you when each import is completed. Select whether you would like to be the only person who receives the email or select another user, if you'd like them to receive an email, too.
- Choose which MailChimp list to import from. You can only choose one list for the scheduled import.
- If the selected list includes segments, and you'd like to import from only one segment, select a segment from the list. You can only choose one segment for the scheduled import.
- Check the field mapping and make sure the information from MailChimp fields is going to the correct fields in Insightly. Select from the dropdown to match the correct Insightly field.
- Click Save MailChimp Import Schedule at the top of the page.
- You will return to the MailChimp integration page and see the schedule information. Click Edit Scheduled Import to change or cancel future imports for this schedule.