With the Gmail Add-on, you can compose an email, and then send the message and save it to Insightly at the same time.
To compose an email and save it to Insightly:
- Open an email in Gmail.
- Click on the Insightly Add-on icon (on the right side of the Gmail screen).
- Click the three-dot icon at the upper-right corner of the Add-on and select Compose new email.
- Click Add New on the Recipients field.
- Search for the recipients you want to add on the email. After you type a name, click Search. You can select a recipient by clicking on their name under Results. To select all your recipients, you have to search and choose them one at a one time.
- Click Compose. This opens a New Message window in your Gmail account.
- Click Send after you type the email.
To learn more about the Insightly Add-on, please check out the Insightly Add-on Guide.