You must use the G Suite account that you use to sign-in to Insightly to use all of the Sidebar's features. You will not be able to use this feature if you use a different G Suite account or if you are a non-G Suite user.
With the Gmail Sidebar, you can compose an email, and then send the message and save it to Insightly at the same time.
To compose an email and save it to Insightly:
- Open an email in Gmail.
- Click the Insightly icon (on the right side of the Gmail screen).
- Click the three-dot icon at the upper-right corner of the Sidebar and select Compose new email.
- Click Add New on the Recipients field.
- Search for the recipients you want to add to the email. After you type a name, click Search. You can select a recipient by clicking on their name under Results. To select all your recipients, you'll need to search and select them one at a time.
- Click Compose. This opens a New Message window in your Gmail account.
- Click Send after you type the email.