Insightly CRM is used worldwide to manage businesses of all shapes and sizes. Let's take a look at how you can set up an account.
G Suite administrators can create a different type of Insightly account that's connected to Google. "Insightly for G Suite" offers one extra feature: Users can log in to Insightly directly from G Suite.
To set up an Insightly account:
- Go to the sign up page.
- Enter your name, email address, and a password with 8 characters. Be sure to include special characters or numbers for better password security.
- We'll need to verify your email address, usually by sending an email to you. But if you register for Insightly with a Gmail account, you can choose to use Google's login verification by clicking Verify Now. Otherwise, click Or verify via email to receive an email.
- Go to your inbox, open the email, and click the verification link. The link will take you to the final steps in setting up your account.
Don't forget to check your spam folders and email tabs if you don't find the email right away.
- Enter your company information, then click LET'S GO.
Your company name cannot be changed later, so check your spelling.
- Enter names and email addresses for any users you would like to add to your account and click SEND INVITES.
And that's it! You now have an Insightly account.