For Insightly accounts that aren't connected to G Suite/Google Apps, you can reset or change your password from Insightly's login page. Insightly administrators cannot reset a user's password for them.
If you are using a G Suite login to access Insightly, your password is administered by Google. Please contact your G Suite administrator for assistance.
To update your password:
- Click the LOG IN button at insightly.com.
- Click Forgot your password?.
- Enter the email address you use to sign in to Insightly and click Send Reset Instructions.
- A confirmation message will appear and an email will be sent to you. If the message indicates your email address does not match an existing user, please enter the email address you use to sign in to Insightly.
- Open the Insightly Password Reset email and click the link provided.
- Enter and retype your new password, and then click Reset My Password.
You will be immediately logged in to your Insightly account and will be able to use the new password the next time you log in.