For Insightly accounts that aren't connected to Google Apps for Work, you can reset or change your password from Insightly's login page. Insightly administrators cannot reset a user's password for them.
If you are using a Google Apps for Works login to access Insightly, your password is administered by Google. Please contact your Google Apps administrator for assistance with resetting your password.
To update your password:
- Click the LOG IN button at insightly.com.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address you use to sign in to Insightly and click Send Reset Instructions.
- A confirmation message will appear confirming an email has been sent to you. If the message indicates your email address does not match an existing user, please enter the email address you use to sign in to Insightly.
- Open the Insightly Password Reset email and click the link provided.
- Enter and retype the new password, then click Reset My Password.
You will be immediately logged in to your Insightly account and will be able to use the new password the next time you log in.