How you log in to Insightly will depend on if you connected your account to G Suite (Google Apps for Work) when registering for Insightly.
If you are not a G Suite user or have chosen not to connect to Google, you will sign in from the Login page by entering the email address and password you registered with. You can access the Login page in two ways:
- Go to the login page at Insightly.com.
- Go to your Insightly URL. If you are an Insightly administrator, you can customize the URL from the System Settings page. If you were invited to use Insightly, the URL was sent to you by email.
From the Login page, enter your email address and Insightly password, then click Login.
When registering for Insightly, G Suite users have the option of connecting Insightly to their domain. If your account is connected to G Suite, there are 3 ways to sign in to your Insightly for G Suite account.
- Option 1: From any G Suite screen, click the apps grid to find the More menu. (This is the recommended and easiest method.)
Google Marketplace apps like Insightly's will be located below all of Google's apps. Scroll down the list and click Insightly.
- Option 2: From the Insightly.com homepage, click the Log In button in the upper right, and then click the Login with Google Apps link. Do not enter an email address or password on this page.
- Option 3: Log into Insightly directly by going to https://googleapps.insight.ly. You can make this login even faster by adding your URL and domain name to your bookmark. Use the following URL but change yourdomain.com to the domain on your G Suite account.