With this integration, you can:
- View MailChimp campaign statistics for a Contact's or Lead's lists.
- Export contacts or leads from Insightly to your MailChimp lists.
- Update MailChimp member information with your CRM data when exporting.
- Import MailChimp subscriber lists to Insightly as Contacts or Leads.
- Schedule regular imports from a MailChimp list or segment when subscribed to an Insightly Plus, Professional, or Enterprise subscription plan.
Your Insightly administrator will need to set up the integration with a MailChimp user's API key.
The limit for importing or exporting Contacts is 2,000.
Viewing MailChimp campaign statistics in Insightly
Once the connection is established, a MailChimp subtab will appear when viewing a Contact or a Lead.
When a matching email address is found in MailChimp, Insightly will display:
- A dropdown of MailChimp lists where the member is listed
- Subscription information or "Unsubscribed" status
- Their activity rating
- How many campaigns have been sent to the selected list
- Open rate for the selected list
- Click rate for the selected list
- Timeline view of campaign events
If you perform A/B testing, the Campaigns Sent number may be higher than expected. This is because MailChimp reports a list of campaigns and Insightly counts them, so version B is counted in addition to version A.