The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU regulation that expands the protection of personal data of EU citizens. In doing so, it also expands the obligations of organizations who collect or process that data.
The GDPR applies to any organization that is organized in the EU and any organization that processes personal data of EU citizens. All such organizations need to ensure that they're compliant with GDPR by May 25, 2018.
Insightly's statement on GDPR can be viewed here and includes a link to our Data Processing Addendum Contract. Please review all the information on that page.
These articles can help you manage information requests from your contacts:
- Tracking opt-in choices for your contacts and leads
- Implementing data retention policies in Insightly
- How to delete someone's information from Insightly
- How to extract someone's information from Insightly
- How to anonymize someone's information in Insightly
- How to enable or disable email tracking
- Consider a contact's rights when building a webform