When you use Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or OneDrive to store your files, you can link them to your Insightly records for easy access.
You can also upload files directly to Insightly. Each file can be up to 20MB in size.
To upload one or more files to Insightly:
- Open a record and click the Related subtab.
- Scroll down to the Files section and click Add Files.
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the folder that contains your files.
- Select one or more files to upload. Select multiple files by holding down the Ctrl, Shift, or Command key on your keyboard.
- (Optional) Enter a description and select a category.
- Click Add Files.
All uploaded files will then appear under the Files section in the Related subtab.