Insightly for G Suite accounts offer one feature that non-G Suite accounts do not: You can log in to Insightly directly from G Suite's app grid.
If you do not create an Insightly for G Suite account, you will not have access to all the features available in the Sidebar.
A few things to note:
- You can only connect Insightly to G Suite when creating your Insightly account. Existing accounts cannot be connected later; if you attempt this, you will be creating a separate account.
- You must be a G Suite domain administrator to install Insightly for G Suite.
- If you change your G Suite domain name later, this will disconnect it from Insightly, and neither Google nor Insightly support transferring your data to a new Insightly account.
- Insightly does not support multiple domains or sub-domains for the G Suite connection.
- If either of these last two items concern you, please register for a standard Insightly account through our pricing page.
To create an Insightly for G Suite account:
- Go to the Insightly listing in the G Suite Marketplace.
- Click Install and follow Google's steps to confirm the installation.
- If you have not previously enabled API access for external applications in G Suite, log in to G Suite, open the Admin Console, and then click Security.
- You and any G Suite users you add to Insightly should now be able to log in.