- CRM and Marketing - Rename Standard Objects: Admins can now rename any of Insightly's standard objects. Learn more.
- Journeys - Report tab: Added a Report tab to Journeys. Any that are running or complete will display performance statistics in this tab. Learn more.
- Marketing - Finish Actions: Users can now change the order that a record's Finish Actions will execute. Learn more.
- Marketing Reporting - Visitor Integration Activity Report: The Visitor Integration Activity Report is a report that gives users insights into the third party integrations your website's visitors are interacting with. Learn more.
- Lambda - Invocation Payload field: New dropdown field, Invocation Payload, added to the Add Lambda Function page. Learn more.
- Lookup Relationships - Email Address: When searching for a record when adding a lookup relationship, the record will now show the record’s email address in addition to their name.
- Tasks - Filter by Repeats: Added the field “Repeats” to the filter dropdown options when creating a List View.
- Email Notifications - Field changes: When a record has been updated in Insightly, the email that is sent to the user that is following that record will now show which fields have been changed.
- Prospects - Opportunity Activity: On Prospect records, the timeline tab will will now display Opportunity activity from Contacts that are connected to the Prospect.
- CRM - Email Templates: Email templates in CRM are now standard objects, which will allow admins to limit edit and read permissions by role through Advanced Permissions.