- Marketing - Email: Users can now track which Prospects have clicked on a redirect link in an Email if the website has been setup as a tracked domain. Users can also set Finish Actions to execute when the redirect link has been clicked. Learn more.
- Account - G Suite Conversion: Users can now convert their non-G Suite accounts to G Suite accounts. Learn more.
- CRM and Marketing
- Field History Tracking: With field history tracking, Enterprise users can review any changes that have been made to a record. Learn more.
- List Filters: Users can now filter Prospect Lists by the values of linked Contact and Lead fields. These values are available for Dynamic Lists as well.
- Bulk Editing: Users can add Contact and Lead records to Marketing Lists through bulk editing if they have a Prospect record that is associated with the Contact or Lead. Learn more.
- Marketing - Email: In the Summary section of the Email creation process, users will now have access to an editable, plain text version of the Email.
- Webhooks - HTTP POST: Added a new webhook action to Journeys and Finish Actions that will fire or send an outgoing HTTP POST webhook to a specified address.
- Marketing - Prospects: Added a new column to Prospect records in the related tab that lets the Insightly user know if the Prospect has opted out of a List.
- Marketing - Email: Users can now add emojis to the subject line of their Emails.
- CRM - Page Layouts: Insightly admins can now alter the fields and the order they appear in for Opportunity Line Items and Quote Line Items through the page layout feature. Learn more.